Which MBA school is better in Germany?

Vj
Hi,
I am an engineering graduate and with 11.5yrs of experience into IT ( including managerial role). I am looking for MBA program in Germany. I am planning for Constancy domain. Could you please advise me which school I should give the priority ?.
I found some of the school like :

1. ESMT
2. WHU
3. ESB - Hochschule Pforzheim
4. IBC
5. HH Leipzig
6. ESCP Europe Berlin
7. Technische Universität München
8. University of Mannheim
9. Frankfurt School of Finance & Management gGmbH
10. RWTH Aachen University
11. Berlin School of Business and Innovation
Hi,
I am an engineering graduate and with 11.5yrs of experience into IT ( including managerial role). I am looking for MBA program in Germany. I am planning for Constancy domain. Could you please advise me which school I should give the priority ?.
I found some of the school like :

1. ESMT
2. WHU
3. ESB - Hochschule Pforzheim
4. IBC
5. HH Leipzig
6. ESCP Europe Berlin
7. Technische Universität München
8. University of Mannheim
9. Frankfurt School of Finance & Management gGmbH
10. RWTH Aachen University
11. Berlin School of Business and Innovation
Duncan
Take a look at the Financial Times ranking.
Take a look at the Financial Times ranking.
Vj
Hi Duncan,
Yes, I did. However, it was not clear enough on the domain specialization. Like I am looking for consultancy mostly.
Hi Duncan,
Yes, I did. However, it was not clear enough on the domain specialization. Like I am looking for consultancy mostly.
Duncan
Consultancy is a wide field. If you mean MBA-level roles in major consulting firms then the ranked schools are the ones that matter. Obviously, you will need to speak and write German fluently before enrolling to have a good outcome with those firms.
Consultancy is a wide field. If you mean MBA-level roles in major consulting firms then the ranked schools are the ones that matter. Obviously, you will need to speak and write German fluently before enrolling to have a good outcome with those firms.
Vj
Agreed. I am learning German. Planning to land when I have C1 at least. Meanwhile, I want to select the best one which suits to my goal. I am having most of my experience in IT Project Management / Transition.
Agreed. I am learning German. Planning to land when I have C1 at least. Meanwhile, I want to select the best one which suits to my goal. I am having most of my experience in IT Project Management / Transition.
Larry
I agree, go with a ranked school. But beyond that you have to do your own research to figure out if the consulting firm(s) you want to work for are recruiting from those schools.

I think the big global consulting firms are common recruiters at Mannheim. For the firms that are more focused on Germany - Alix Partners, for instance, maybe WHU would be worth looking at.

If you're looking at MBB firms you might also consider the stronger schools from a European perspective: Insead and LBS.
I agree, go with a ranked school. But beyond that you have to do your own research to figure out if the consulting firm(s) you want to work for are recruiting from those schools.

I think the big global consulting firms are common recruiters at Mannheim. For the firms that are more focused on Germany - Alix Partners, for instance, maybe WHU would be worth looking at.

If you're looking at MBB firms you might also consider the stronger schools from a European perspective: Insead and LBS.
Vj
Thank you Larry !
Thank you Larry !

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Full Profile
Berlin, Germany 97 Followers 123 Discussions
Düsseldorf, Germany 58 Followers 154 Discussions
Full Profile
Pforzheim, Germany 27 Followers 64 Discussions
Bremen, Germany 54 Followers 30 Discussions
Leipzig, Germany 53 Followers 162 Discussions