If you're reading this page, then you've probably been interested in one of my comments on this website and you want a more personal answer than I can give on the discussion board. Let me be up-front about five things:
- I have contributed almost 14,000 posts to the site. I am in the final stretch of my research degree at the University of Edinburgh Business School and am a career strategy coach in my spare time for Human Equity.
- For disclosure, I am a business psychologist who has been a formal career mentor to high-potential young professionals since 2000. I have an MBA from London Business School, which included MBA elective study with Columbia Business School and the Tuck School at Dartmouth. I have also completed MBA modules at UCLA Anderson, and am UCLA Alumni's international careers counsellor. I also studied at schools in Germany (HHL and the LMU) and France (EDHEC and Lyon Catholic University) and, in the UK, am an alum of the Ashridge (and thus also Hult), Cass, King's College London, University of Newcastle and Manchester business schools. I have further insight from my work as a faculty member at the University of Edinburgh Business School and at Nottingham Business School, where I have been a fellow since 2017.
- I love to coach MBA applicants and graduates in their careers. It excites my colleagues and I, and we are passionate about it.
- I offer people personalized guidance professionally. If you have a question that can't be answered on the board, and you need an answer, then I will be delighted if you hire me to work with you to find an answer to your question. We can get together online, or we can research your question and get back to you by email. I charge $240 an hour.
- I help you get the resources and relationships you, and your company will need to succeed commercially. I am focused on helping you identify your goals and get into the schools that are the best fit for those goals. Your goals are specific to you, so generic guidance will only go so far.
To hire me, just book a time and pay by card at https://tidycal.com/chapple remembering to tell me your questions. There are three options:
- $100. I will review your question and respond by email or transcripted video.
- $240. You pick a time for a 45 minutes call in Microsoft Teams, and get a recording of the discussion
- $240. You pick a time for a 60-minute call in Google Meet, which is not recorded.
You can also send me EUR, USD, GBP, AUD, NZD and SGD through Wise.com. If you are unable to pay me with those methods, feel free to suggest an alternative where you will carry the costs of the money transfer. We'll get back to you the next working day, and often the same day (If you don't want to hire us, please don't message me. Instead, keep reading).
I do understand that not everyone can afford to pay. These pages answer most of the questions that cannot be answered by reading schools' websites or by searching the board: The top posts below are the most important.
GMAT Tiers - strong schools for your GMAT www.find-mba.com/board/27082
Best MBAs for international students' placement http://www.find-mba.com/board/41143
Do you need to speak the local language? www.find-mba.com/board/34713
Specific career goals help you to pick the right MBA https://find-mba.com/board/general-forum/specific-career-goals-help-you-to-pick-the-right-mba-64431
How to use LinkedIn to find the best school www.find-mba.com/board/33571
Why you should take the GMAT https://find-mba.com/board/gmat/why-you-should-take-the-gmat-33542
Best MSc & MiM degrees for international students' placement https://find-mba.com/board/general-forum/best-msc-mim-degrees-for-international-students-placement-52915
Shortcut to find the best US MBA www.find-mba.com/board/36065
Value alternatives to unaccredited MBAs? https://find-mba.com/board/distance-learning/value-alternatives-to-unaccredited-mbas-58288
Is there an efficient frontier in MBA selection? http://bit.ly/MBAfro
Specialisations often don't matter http://bit.ly/speMBA
Average salaries before the MBA http://bit.ly/PreMBApay
CHE ranking of German universities of applied science http://www.find-mba.com/board/27248
ESSEC on placements for international students http://bit.ly/ESSECjobs
France: Top 20 Grande Ecoles masters ranking www.find-mba.com/board/31232
French b-school ranking from Challenges 2012 http://bit.ly/MBA_FR
French b-school ranking from Challenges www.find-mba.com/board/23297
I visited EDHEC www.find-mba.com/board/34886
I visited Manchester Business School www.find-mba.com/board/33491
International students and working in the UK http://bit.ly/1RGJIoH
Luxury & Luxury Brand Management http://www.find-mba.com/board/24603
Online Harvard courses for pre-MBA prep www.find-mba.com/board/35433
Pre-experience masters in the USA www.find-mba.com/board/23411
The sad facts about scholarships http://www.find-mba.com/board/37055
Tips from a European top 10 MBA in the US http://www.find-mba.com/board/39577
Top-up qualifications to compensate for the lack of a great undergrad https://find-mba.com/board/general-forum/top-up-qualifications-to-compensation-for-the-lack-of-a-great-undergrad-61107
Top English-language bachelors' degrees in Europe http://bit.ly/BBA_EU
Waitlisted: how to get a seat. http://bit.ly/MBAwait
Which European MBA with your GMAT? http://bit.ly/MBA_EU
Which MSc's are better than pre-experience 'Freshers' MBAs? www.find-mba.com/board/22783
Which schools start when http://www.find-mba.com/board/41131
Why freshers' MBAs are worse than MiM degrees from better schools http://www.find-mba.com/board/38133
Why international accreditation matters http://www.find-mba.com/board/41224
|EDHEC||Executive MBA (Weekends)||
|London Business School (LBS)||Executive MBA||
|ESADE - Barcelona||MBA||admitted||---||---||---|
|RSM Rotterdam||International MBA||admitted||---||---||---|
|UCLA - Anderson||Executive MBA||admitted||---||---||---|