Aberdeen Energy Vs RG Oil and Gas

k_ravi77
Aberdeen Energy Management and Robert Gordon University Oil and Gas Management which stands better considering future Prospects . i.e Full time course. Please suggest.
Aberdeen Energy Management and Robert Gordon University Oil and Gas Management which stands better considering future Prospects . i.e Full time course. Please suggest.
Duncan
Unlike Aberdeen, RGU has respected international accreditation and is a much better choice.
Unlike Aberdeen, RGU has respected international accreditation and is a much better choice.
k_ravi77
Thanks for your Response , It is really helpful . Also, would like to know the Post Course Opportunity in Uk . May be would like to be there for 1 -2 year after the Course also the Part time Opportunity while studying, i do have experience of 16-17 years in Technical filed Refineries , Petrochemicals etc..Your esteemed Views Please .
Thanks for your Response , It is really helpful . Also, would like to know the Post Course Opportunity in Uk . May be would like to be there for 1 -2 year after the Course also the Part time Opportunity while studying, i do have experience of 16-17 years in Technical filed Refineries , Petrochemicals etc..Your esteemed Views Please .
badux
If you aren't an EU resident, the visa might be an issue. You need to find a firm to sponsor you.
If you aren't an EU resident, the visa might be an issue. You need to find a firm to sponsor you.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Aberdeen, United Kingdom 39 Followers 83 Discussions
Aberdeen, United Kingdom 7 Followers 69 Discussions

Related Articles

MBA Programs in Scotland: Business in the North

Dec 29, 2014

Scottish business schools offer a foothold onto the country’s strong industries

More Articles

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists

Hot Discussions