MBA for Consulting / Asia

Bran80
Is Insead really my only option?

Looking for an MBA for top-level consulting in Asia.

I'm open to suggestions.
Is Insead really my only option?

Looking for an MBA for top-level consulting in Asia.

I'm open to suggestions.
mba hipste...
Insead is not a bad option. :)

What do you mean by top-level consulting? The good Hong Kong schools (HKUST) regularly place MBAs into consulting roles, even in firms like Bain and McKinsey. NUS or Nanyang may also be worth looking at if you're opposed to Insead for some reason.
Insead is not a bad option. :)

What do you mean by top-level consulting? The good Hong Kong schools (HKUST) regularly place MBAs into consulting roles, even in firms like Bain and McKinsey. NUS or Nanyang may also be worth looking at if you're opposed to Insead for some reason.
Bran80
Yes, I mean the MBB firms. I will apply to Insead no doubt but I was also looking for alternatives / backups. HKUST sounds promising. What do you think of CUHK?
Yes, I mean the MBB firms. I will apply to Insead no doubt but I was also looking for alternatives / backups. HKUST sounds promising. What do you think of CUHK?
mba hipste...
If you're looking at MBB you can't go wrong with Insead - that's a primary funnel for all of those firms.

In terms of Hong Kong schools, I think you'd have better opportunities with HKUST, given its ranking and its reputation among the consulting firms.
If you're looking at MBB you can't go wrong with Insead - that's a primary funnel for all of those firms.

In terms of Hong Kong schools, I think you'd have better opportunities with HKUST, given its ranking and its reputation among the consulting firms.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Singapore 29 Followers 170 Discussions

Related Articles

MBA Careers: How to Successfully Transition into Consulting

Mar 21, 2018

Consulting firms are popular, which means competition for jobs at the top firms is intense. What can you do to shine if you do not have any consulting experience?

More Articles

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists

Related MBA Specializations

Hot Discussions