Interested in doing an MBA from a business school in the United States?
You can find out more about schools you are interested in by visiting campuses and attending MBA information sessions. Through these info sessions, you can learn about the MBA programs that these schools offer, meet faculty members, and ask questions. Some schools will even let you arrange an informal interview, so you can make a good impression before you submit your application.
For those who can't make on-campus info sessions, some business schools offer other options, such as online chats, webinars, and Skype calls.
Here is a list of upcoming info sessions and campus visits at over 30 US business schools:
- Learn about the school's full-time and professional MBA programs at an info session on August 11; informal coffee chats with current students also available
NYU - Stern
- On-campus MBA info sessions Monday to Thursday at 4:00pm, with some exceptions.
CUNY - Zicklin
- Learn about the school's MBA and MS programs at campus visits on August 13, August 20, and August 24. Check out the school's event listing page to see more.
UC Berkeley - Haas
- On-campus visits will continue after the summer session.
- Sign up for a live chat with admissions staff, held on a variety of dates.
- The school also offers off-campus info events in cities like Beijing, Madrid, Lima, and Istanbul; as well as in cities across the US.
Pittsburgh - Katz
- An MBA online information sessions will be held on September 8, and an MBA info session will be held on October 10. See these listings and more here.
- Katz also has off-campus admissions events coming up in Boston (August 17), Miami (August 20), Chicago (August 31), and more. See the listings here.
- You can also register to visit the campus.
Chicago - Booth
- Learn about the school's full- and part-time MBA programs at a campus visit.
- Find a listing of off-campus info events coming up in the fall.
Wisconsin - Whitewater
- MBA open house information sessions will take place on September 16 and December 15.
- Learn about the school's online MBA program through a web chat on either August 11 or August 12.
- Campus tours will take place on August 14, August 17, August 21, August 24, and more.
- A Stanford MBA campus visit day will be held on October 3.
- See a list of upcoming worldwide MBA info events.
- Various campus events will be held on October 9, October 23, and October 30.
- Sign up to visit the Kellogg campus and learn about the school's MBA programs.
- An MBA admissions webinar will be held on August 12.
Duke - Fuqua
- Sign up for a campus visit.
- See a list of upcoming MBA info sessions at cities around the world, including Seattle (August 12), Johannesburg (August 17), Mexico City (August 20), and more.
USC - Marshall
- Beginning in October, you can visit campus.
Cornell - Johnson
- You can visit campus beginning in September.
Michigan - Ross
- A variety of events are coming up, including an online chat with the MBA program's admissions director on August 11, a part-time MBA coffee chat in Troy on August 12, and more.
MIT - Sloan
Hult International Business School
UCLA - Anderson
- On-campus, online, and off-campus info sessions coming up.
ASU - Carey
- See a list of upcoming MBA info sessions.
Virginia - Darden
- Visit campus during one of the school's open houses on September 7, September 14, September 21, September 28, and more.
- See a list of upcoming MBA info events, both in the US and internationally.
Carnegie Mellon - Tepper
- On-campus, off-campus, and virtual MBA info sessions can be found here.
Dartmouth - Tuck
Vanderbilt - Owen
Washington - Foster
Purdue - Krannert
- Learn about the school's MBA during a campus visit, which will begin on September 14.
George Washington University
- A Global MBA info session (online) will take place on August 12.
Penn State - Smeal
- See a list of upcoming online chats and other events here.
Rice - Jones
- On-campus MBA information events coming up on September 29 and December 8.
- Starting in September, you can visit campus to see MBA classes in action, as well as take a tour and have lunch with current students.
- Wharton is also putting on info sessions in many cities around the world, including Accra, Shanghai, Lima, Seoul, and more.
Georgetown - McDonough
- A number of MBA info sessions are coming up, including one in Boston (August 17), Washington DC (August 18), Atlanta (August 19), and more.
Ohio State - Fisher
- Learn about the school's MBA program at the school's fall preview weekend on October 23 and 24.
- See other ways to connect with the school.
Georgia Tech - Scheller
- MBA info sessions coming up on August 25 (webinar), September 1, and more.
Texas at Austin - McCombs
- See a listing of full-time MBA admissions events, including an on-campus info session on August 28 and a Houston info event on September 9.