Ross vs. Fuqua

DEdff
How do you guys think Ross and Fuqua compare?

I am looking to go into financial services.

Any advice on choosing between the two? (Full time MBA programs specifically)

Thanks!
How do you guys think Ross and Fuqua compare?

I am looking to go into financial services.

Any advice on choosing between the two? (Full time MBA programs specifically)

Thanks!
Ayon
That's a tough one. Both are valued almost equally, and it shows in various rankings as well. But I would personally select Fuqua for better whether and it's location. People tell me that NC is 2nd most happening place for Financial Services after NYC (I have no way of confirming this though)

If you have admits form both - maybe go with the one that costs you less perhaps?
That's a tough one. Both are valued almost equally, and it shows in various rankings as well. But I would personally select Fuqua for better whether and it's location. People tell me that NC is 2nd most happening place for Financial Services after NYC (I have no way of confirming this though)

If you have admits form both - maybe go with the one that costs you less perhaps?
DEdff
I've also heard that NC is a good place for financial services, and that Fuqua has good connections even in NY and CA. I also applied to Columbia but I think that is a long shot for me.
I've also heard that NC is a good place for financial services, and that Fuqua has good connections even in NY and CA. I also applied to Columbia but I think that is a long shot for me.
ColdBrain
Fuqua is a better choice for financial services, no doubt.
Fuqua is a better choice for financial services, no doubt.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Ann Arbor, Michigan 31 Followers 79 Discussions
Durham, North Carolina 42 Followers 97 Discussions

Related Articles

MBA Careers in Finance: Where Are the Opportunities?

Mar 28, 2018

The doors are open to MBAs in finance, including fintech, wealth management and venture capital

More Articles

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists

Related MBA Specializations

Hot Discussions