I am a prospective candidate for the intake to Said, Judge and imperial business schools for the 21 intake and would be grateful if someone could help me with my profile assessment and chances
Qualifications- B.TEC , CGPA 6.0/10
GMAT – 670 ( took it in 2016 Oct) (v-32 , Q -50) – Wont have time before the deadline to retake this.
Work ex – 9 YEARS
Co-founder of an ecommerce retail start up - 2012-2014
Lead Consultant - IT strategy Consulting with a Fortune 200 IT Company -2014 – Present
• One of 7 people to be hired for a Consulting role in the last 10 years without an MBA
• Won Multiple internal awards
• Worked with a range of clients across EU and UK and a good international exposure
• Worked with cross cultural teams across geographies
• Promoted Twice in last 7 years
• International Experience – Leading solution delivery teams Based out of UK. Promoted to work out of London for the last 4 years working with UK banking clients and the UK Regulator and HM treasury helping deliver BREXIT and other regulatory changes for the financial services sector.
• Strong industry contacts
• Already working in product management roles for clients
Shortcomings – Relatively low GMAT Score (670) – (v-32 , Q - 50)
Lower UNDER GRAD GPA-6.0 ( hoping this can be offset by the high quant GMAT score)
Would be grateful is someone could give me an honest review of my chances of getting into SAID, JUDGE, and IMPERIAL and WARWICK for the 21 intake. Yet to submit in the application.
[Edited by abk163 on Dec 13, 2020]