MBA(IT)

Does anyone have any information about an MBA with Information Technology (or anything related to technology or computers) in Australia, Europe or the Americas?? Please do let me know. I have found one such institute in Symbiosis, Pune(India).

Does anyone have any information about an MBA with Information Technology (or anything related to technology or computers) in Australia, Europe or the Americas?? Please do let me know. I have found one such institute in Symbiosis, Pune(India).
andy.j.

have you searched the site? there are a lot of programs in the world, and no one would really do the research for you! just start here:

http://www.find-mba.com/search

if you then have questions about a specific program, don't hesitate to ask!

have you searched the site? there are a lot of programs in the world, and no one would really do the research for you! just start here:

http://www.find-mba.com/search

if you then have questions about a specific program, don't hesitate to ask!
MBAAdmCrac...

You should look into tech/quant heavy schools in the US--Chicago, MIT, Purdue, Columbia, NYU Stern, etc.

<blockquote>Does anyone have any information about an MBA with Information Technology (or anything related to technology or computers) in Australia, Europe or the Americas?? Please do let me know. I have found one such institute in Symbiosis, Pune(India).</blockquote>

You should look into tech/quant heavy schools in the US--Chicago, MIT, Purdue, Columbia, NYU Stern, etc.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Chicago, Illinois 34 Followers 142 Discussions
New York City, New York 145 Followers 236 Discussions
New York City, New York 156 Followers 239 Discussions
Cambridge, Massachusetts 45 Followers 164 Discussions
West Lafayette, Indiana 18 Followers 81 Discussions

Other Related Content

Oct 03, 2019

University of Chicago Launches a Joint MBA / JD Program

News Oct 03, 2019

Hot Discussions