Best MSc & MiM degrees for international students' placement

ziyad30

Hi Duncan,
Given that the economic condition in Germany is good and since there is no tution fees for MIM at TUM School of Management, wouldn't it be a good choice for international students in these uncertain times?

[Edited by ziyad30 on May 09, 2020]

Hi Duncan,<div><br></div><div>Given that the economic condition in Germany is good and since there is no tution fees for MIM at TUM School of Management, wouldn't it be a good choice for international students in these uncertain times?</div>
Duncan

It's a good choice for a MiM, but not from the perspective of international students' placement. Most international students cannot work in in German. 

It's a good choice for a MiM, but not from the perspective of international students' placement. Most international students cannot work in in German.&nbsp;
ziyad30

It's a good choice for a MiM, but not from the perspective of international students' placement. Most international students cannot work in in German. 

I was under the impression that there is a shortage of labour in Germany and if international students do speak German, then there are plenty of opportunities. Did I miscalculate?

[quote]It's a good choice for a MiM, but not from the perspective of international students' placement. Most international students cannot work in in German.&nbsp; [/quote]<div><br></div><div>I was under the impression that there is a shortage of labour in Germany and if international students do speak German, then there are plenty of opportunities. Did I miscalculate?</div>
Duncan

There is a shortage of labour in Germany. If students can write and speak German fluently, then there is work. However, most international students do not master German on English-language degrees. They improve their English.

There is a shortage of labour in Germany. If students can write and speak German fluently, then there is work. However, most international students do not master German on English-language degrees. They improve their English.
Duncan

I have updated the post at the top of this thread with data from the 2020 ranking.

I have updated the post at the top of this thread with data from the 2020 ranking.
Razors Edg...

A great resource, thanks Duncan! 

The schools toward the bottom of this list are quite interesting - Antwerp Management School, Maastricht University, some of the Spanish schools. TCD as well, probably a good choice for an English-speaking student who can't get into one of the better UK schools. 

A great resource, thanks Duncan!&nbsp;<br><br>The schools toward the bottom of this list are quite interesting - Antwerp Management School, Maastricht University, some of the Spanish schools. TCD as well, probably a good choice for an English-speaking student who can't get into one of the better UK schools.&nbsp;

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

St. Gallen, Switzerland 39 Followers 128 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 152 Followers 444 Discussions
Berlin, Germany 11 Followers 85 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 7 Followers 58 Discussions
Madrid, Spain 2 Followers 38 Discussions
Paris cedex 11, France 9 Followers 70 Discussions
Torino, Italy 6 Followers 39 Discussions
Rotterdam, Netherlands 73 Followers 211 Discussions
Madrid, Spain 106 Followers 327 Discussions
Barcelona, Spain 51 Followers 217 Discussions