MBA in Germany - ESB or Offenburg IBC?

shivk
Hello,

I am B.tech Mechanical graduate from India. I have 5 years of Work Experience Currently working for a German Auto MNC. I am learning German A2 now.
I was offered a study place in ESB Business School of reutlingen University and Offenburg University IBC. I wish to work in Germany after MBA. Can Somebody suggest which University is a better option?

Thank you
Hello,

I am B.tech Mechanical graduate from India. I have 5 years of Work Experience Currently working for a German Auto MNC. I am learning German A2 now.
I was offered a study place in ESB Business School of reutlingen University and Offenburg University IBC. I wish to work in Germany after MBA. Can Somebody suggest which University is a better option?

Thank you
Duncan
ESB is the better choice for most student but what can you do with A2 German? Maybe a semester of intensive German is a better investment.
ESB is the better choice for most student but what can you do with A2 German? Maybe a semester of intensive German is a better investment.
shivk
Thank you for the reply.
I would like to join ESB This october.

I would like to continue my German classes B1&B2 after reaching Germany. I got to know language classes are offered upto B2 at ESB.
Thank you for the reply.
I would like to join ESB This october.

I would like to continue my German classes B1&B2 after reaching Germany. I got to know language classes are offered upto B2 at ESB.

Duncan
What work can you get with B2 German? A coffee shop?
What work can you get with B2 German? A coffee shop?
mba hipste...
I would suggest trying to get your language level up higher before you start an intensive MBA. Fluent language skills will go a long way to landing you a job in Germany. It will be hard with only B2 level.
I would suggest trying to get your language level up higher before you start an intensive MBA. Fluent language skills will go a long way to landing you a job in Germany. It will be hard with only B2 level.
shivk
Thanks for the reply. I will try to improve my German language skill as much before i complete my MBA
Thanks for the reply. I will try to improve my German language skill as much before i complete my MBA

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Reutlingen, Germany 15 Followers 24 Discussions
Gengenbach, Germany 19 Followers 37 Discussions

Related Articles

MBA Programs in Germany: A Gateway to Europe

By M. Filtz on May 20, 2013

More Articles

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists