Do you need to speak the local language?

You will be better off perfecting your Norwegian than taking a local MBA. It's not as if local managers tend to get MBAs, after all.

I intend to perfect my Norwegian. No question about it. However, my idea was also to pursue an MBA or (more likely) EMBA simultaneously to build my local network and position myself for management level jobs a the same time.

[quote]You will be better off perfecting your Norwegian than taking a local MBA. It's not as if local managers tend to get MBAs, after all. [/quote]
I intend to perfect my Norwegian. No question about it. However, my idea was also to pursue an MBA or (more likely) EMBA simultaneously to build my local network and position myself for management level jobs a the same time.
Duncan

A late reply: for this person, they would be better off taking an intensive Norwegian course before they consider investing in a local EMBA. 

A late reply: for this person, they would be better off taking an intensive Norwegian course before they consider investing in a local EMBA. 

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Frederiksberg, Denmark 56 Followers 72 Discussions
Esslingen, Germany 39 Followers 42 Discussions
Rotterdam, Netherlands 76 Followers 215 Discussions
St. Gallen, Switzerland 41 Followers 132 Discussions

Other Related Content

Oct 16, 2020

Access MBA to Hold a Series of Online MBA Application Events in November

News Oct 16, 2020

A Change of Place: MBA Programs for the Internationally Mobile

Article Jun 20, 2013