Access Online has announced that, in June and July, it will hold a series of global MBA application info events.
During the events, which will be held virtually, participants will be able to meet one-on-one with representatives from a variety of business schools around the world. Here are some schools that will be participating at at least one event:
- WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management (Germany)
- EDHEC Business School (France)
- HEC Paris (France)
- IMD Business School (Switzerland)
- University of California Riverside (USA)
- Robert Gordon University Aberdeen (UK)
During the meetings, attendees will be able to learn about the MBA programs on offer at the above and other business schools. Participants will also be able to receive personalized GMAT, GRE, and CV tips.
The events will be held on the following days:
- Tuesday, June 22 (starting at 16:00 CEST/UTC +2)
- Saturday, June 26 (starting at 18:00 CEST/UTC +2)
- Saturday, July 10 (starting at 16:00 CEST/UTC +2)
To learn more, or to register for one of the events, please go to the Access Online Global MBA Online event page.