Access MBA has announced that it will be holding a series of online, one-to-one events, where potential MBA applicants will be able to connect with representatives from a number of business schools.
During the online events, participants will be able to meet directly with MBA admissions directors during individual, one-on-one meetings, lasting 25 minutes each. Participants will also receive personalized profile evaluations from MBA consultants and GMAT instructors.
Here are some of the business schools that will be in attendance at at least one event:
- Hult International Business School
- Duke University Fuqua School of Business
- Rotman School of Management
- Rice University - Jones Graduate School of Management
- UBC - Sauder School of Business
- Copenhagen Business School
- Babson College
- ESSEC Business School
- University of Oxford - Saïd Business School
- UC Berkeley - Haas
Panel discussions, scholarship information, and coaching sessions will also be on offer.
Although the events are completely online, they are scheduled around various regions across North America. The event listings can be found below or on this Access MBA webpage.
Access MBA online events
- Vancouver and Western Canada - November 4
- Montréal and Eastern Canada - November 7
- Toronto and Eastern Canada - November 10
- New York City and East Coast - November 12
- Los Angeles and West Coast - November 14
- San Francisco and West Coast - November 15
- Chicago and Central US - November 16
- Washington DC and East Coast - November 17
- Boston and East Coast - November 19