The website and career network e-Fellows.net will be hosting an MBA application event in Munich on March 11.
At the event, attendees will be able to schedule one-on-one meetings with representatives from business schools such as HKUST, IESE, London Business School, Cambridge - Judge, and CEIBS, among others. During the meetings, participants will be able to ask questions and get feedback on their applications.
There will also be an open fair as well as presentations on MBA programs, financing, and the GMAT.
Participants will also have the chance to receive MBA scholarships from a pool of 500,000 EUR.
For more information, please see e-Fellows' MBA day in Munich event page.
Here is a list of schools that will be in attendance at the MBA event:
- Cambridge Judge Business School
- Collège des Ingénieurs
- Copenhagen Business School
- Cranfield School of Management
- ESADE Business School
- ESCP Europe Business School Berlin
- ESMT Berlin
- ESSEC Business School
- Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
- Henley Business School
- HHL - Leipzig Graduate School of Management
- Hult International Business School
- IE Business School
- IESE Business School
- IMD Business School
- Imperial College Business School
- London Business School
- Manchester Business School
- Mannheim Business School
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- Rotterdam School of Management
- Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
- SDA Bocconi School of Management
- TUM School of Management
- University of Bath
- Universität zu Köln & Rotterdam School of Management (EMBA only)
- University of St. Gallen
- Vlerick Business School
- WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
Image: Aerial View of Munich by zoesch / CC BY 2.0 (cropped)