Many business schools offer info sessions and campus visits for those interested in applying for MBA programs.
This provides the opportunity to meet faculty members and current students, ask questions and sometimes even visit a class. Some schools will even let you attend an informal interview, so you can let them get to know you before you submit your application.
Many schools offer info sessions online for those who can’t visit the campus, and some even take their info sessions on the road to other states and countries.
Here is a list of upcoming info sessions and campus visits at over 30 US business schools:
- Mini MBA info sessions on December 2 and 5
- MBA info session (virtual and in-person) on January 26
- Register on their website
NYU – Stern
- On-campus info sessions Mondays-Thursdays at 4.00pm. No reservation necessary.
CUNY – Zicklin
- MBA open house event on December 1. Event details here.
UC Berkeley – Haas
- On-campus visits will continue until the end of the year.
- Sign up for a live chat with admissions staff, held on a variety of dates.
- The school also offers off-campus info events in cities like Beijing, Madrid, Lima, and Istanbul; as well as in cities across the US.
Pittsburgh – Katz
- MBA info sessions happen regularly on-campus. See these listings and more here.
- You can also register to visit the campus.
Chicago – Booth
- Learn about the school's full- and part-time MBA programs at a campus visit.
- Find a listing of off-campus info events.
Wisconsin – Whitewater
- Info sessions for this year have now ended.
- HBS has a regular program of campus visits and information sessions. See their calendar for details.
- On-campus info sessions take place every Monday and Friday at 10.45am and 12.10pm
- Stanford also has a calendar of off-campus events, including international locations.
- Campus visits are offered every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday until December 2.
- Next online webinar on December 8
Duke – Fuqua
- Sign up for a campus visit, taking place every week.
- See a list of upcoming MBA info sessions at cities around the world.
USC – Marshall
- Next on-campus info session on December 2. Register here.
Cornell – Johnson
- Class visits are usually offered Monday-Thursday at 8.30am, 10.00am, 1.15pm and 2.45pm.
- Information sessions will resume when class is back in session. More info here.
Michigan – Ross
- A host of on-campus events and webinars are listed on the school’s calendar.
MIT – Sloan
Hult International Business School
Columbia Business School
UCLA – Anderson
- On-campus, online, and off-campus info sessions coming up.
ASU – Carey
- See a list of upcoming MBA info sessions.
Virginia – Darden
- Visit campus during one of the school's open houses.
- See a list of upcoming MBA info events, both in the US and internationally.
Carnegie Mellon – Tepper
- On-campus, off-campus, and virtual MBA info sessions can be found here.
Dartmouth – Tuck
Washington – Foster
- See their program of events here.
Purdue – Krannert
- Visits take place Monday to Thursday every week when class is in session. These include an info session, lunch with students, class visits and a school tour. Register here.
George Washington University
- Sign up for an online info session.
Penn State - Smeal
- See a list of upcoming online chats and other events here.
Rice – Jones
- MBA information events on the road from now until February 21. Next webinar on November 29.
- Upcoming campus visits on November 28, December 1 and 2. Register here.
Georgetown – McDonough
- Register for campus visits, info sessions on campus and around the world on their website.
Texas at Austin – McCombs
See the program of info sessions both on-campus and around Texas.
Image: Workshop by Ton Zijlstra CC BY 2.0 (cropped)