Interested in doing an MBA from a business school in the United States? You can find out more about schools you are interested in by visiting campuses and attending MBA information sessions. Through these info sessions, you can learn about the MBA programs that these schools offer, meet faculty members, and ask questions. Some schools will even let you arrange an informal interview, so you can make a good impression before you submit your application. Here is a list of upcoming info sessions and campus visits at 30 US business schools:
- Learn about the school's full-time and professional MBA programs at an info session on January 28th; informal coffee chats with current students also available
NYU - Stern
- On-campus MBA info sessions Monday to Thursday at 4:00pm, with some exceptions.
UC Berkeley - Haas
- Various on-campus MBA info sessions available until May.
Chicago - Booth
- Learn about the school's part-time evening and weekend MBA programs on February 6th or another day.
- Learn about the school's full-time MBA program at various info sessions in the US and elsewhere.
Wisconsin - Whitewater
- A list of upcoming MBA info sessions can be found here.
- Schedule an MBA class visit
- Campus tours will take place on January 16th, January 23rd, January 26th, and more.
- Visit MBA classes, have lunch with students, and attend info sessions at various times during the academic year.
Duke - Fuqua
- Campus visits on January 22nd, January 26th, and more.
USC - Marshall
- Full-time MBA: Visit a class between now and April
- Part-time MBA: Upcoming information session on January 28th.
Cornell - Johnson
- Visit a class, attend an information session, or find more ways to learn about the MBA program here.
Michigan - Ross
- Find upcoming MBA admissions events here.
UNC - Kenan-Flagler
- See ways to connect, including on-campus and off-campus info events here.
MIT - Sloan
- See a list of upcoming MBA info sessions and online chats.
Columbia Business School
- Register to visit the Columbia campus here.
- Upcoming MBA on-campus info sessions on January 14th, January 21st, January 26th, and January 28th.
- Contact a current MBA student here.
Virginia - Darden
- A list of upcoming US and international MBA info sessions can be found here.
Carnegie Mellon - Tepper
- On-campus, off-campus, and virtual MBA info sessions can be found here.
Dartmouth - Tuck
Vanderbilt - Owen
- An "MBA Discover Weekend" will be held on February 6th and 7th.
Washington - Foster
- Full-time MBA: Online info sessions will be held on January 16th, January 29th, and more
- Part-time MBA: Various info sessions coming up.
Purdue - Krannert
George Washington University
- Info session coming up on January 15th.
Penn State - Smeal
- See a list of upcoming online chats and other events here.
Rice - Jones
- On-campus MBA information events coming up on January 21st, March 10th, and May 6th.
Georgetown - McDonough
- On-campus information sessions general take place between Monday and Thursday.
Ohio State - Fisher
- Register for an on-campus information session
Georgia Tech - Scheller
- MBA info sessions coming up on January 27th, February 18th, and more.
UCLA - Anderson
- On-campus info sessions coming up between now and March.
Texas at Austin - McCombs