AACSB International has announced that it has accredited 17 new business schools from 8 different countries.
Here is a list of the newly-accredited schools that offer MBA or EMBA programs:
- Black Hills State University (South Carolina)
- Dominican University (California)
- Oklahoma City University
- Saint Xavier University (Illinois)
- Texas Wesleyan University
- Woodbury University (California)
- Northumbria University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Edinburgh
- École de Management de Normandie
- Groupe ESC Dijon Bourgogne
- Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
- BI Norwegian
- SolBridge International School of Business
- Universitas Gadjah Mada
Newly-accredited business schools which don't offer MBA programs include Taiwan's National Yunlin University of Science and Technology and France's ESSCA École de Management.
AACSB accreditation requires a process of review, which can take up to several years. Currently, over 700 business schools hold AACSB accreditation in business.
You can see a list of all AACSB-accredited business schools offering MBA or EMBA programs on FIND MBA.
Photo: Aston Webb buildings in snow, The University of Birmingham by Simonham / Creative Commons (cropped and rotated)