MBA in Europe - Advise needed

Hi!

I got 8 years work experience in the media industry in Austria and got a scholarship for the MBA in Europe program by California Lutheran University - so it would cost about 12 Tsd Euros for me. But I am not sure if I should take it.

On the Pro side is, that I could do it beside work and must not take a year off. Furthermore the price is ok and affordable. But I am not sure if the Degree is worth it and how it will be regarded.

I was not a business major, so my target is to have sound knowledge of all important management topic to step a step further in my career.

What do you think?

Thanks for your help!

Matt

[Edited by Matthias3777 on Nov 24, 2021]

Hi!<br><br><br>
I got 8 years work experience in the media industry in Austria and got a scholarship for the MBA in Europe program by California Lutheran University - so it would cost about 12 Tsd Euros for me. But I am not sure if I should take it.<br><br><br>
On the Pro side is, that I could do it beside work and must not take a year off. Furthermore the price is ok and affordable. But I am not sure if the Degree is worth it and how it will be regarded.<br><br>I was not a business major, so my target is to have sound knowledge of all important management topic to step a step further in my career.<br><br>What do you think?<br><br>Thanks for your help!<br><br>Matt

What are your further goals for your career in upcoming years?

If you are residing in Austria, WU Vienna offers MBA which is one of the respectable degrees in Europe. 

What are your further goals for your career in upcoming years?<br><br>If you are residing in Austria, WU Vienna offers MBA which is one of the respectable degrees in Europe.&nbsp;

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Thousand Oaks, California 5 Followers 3 Discussions
Vienna, Austria 37 Followers 39 Discussions

Other Related Content

Feb 07, 2022

Access MBA Hosting an MBA Event on March 7 in Munich

News Feb 07, 2022