I'm an office worker in Japan and going to get MBA in California for 2 years from fall 2016.
But I haven't decided a business school to apply yet...
Could anyone advise me which is the best business school I will go?
If possible, please kindly list up the business schools as much as possible which matches the below conditions.
The priority is as follows;
1. Accredited by AACSB
2. Relatively low tuition fee (such as CSU, not private universities)
3. Good access to major cities (SD, LA, SF, SJ...)
4. Both full time and part time is OK
My background and current abilities are as follows;
- 8 years working experience (international work at construction company and commercial bank)
- Undergraduate GPA above 3.3
- TOEFL 80
- GMAT 500 (I know it is need to be improved.)
In addition to the above question, I would like to know the adequate web site or person which can check my application documents, such as resume, essay and recommendation letter which I drafted.
If you know anything about this, please, please kindly let me know.
Sorry for the many questions... but your kind support would be highly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance!
[Edited by anub on Dec 30, 2015]