Re: Senior Leader Apprenticeship

Digant2022

Hello Everyone,

I am considering SLA’s with pathway to MBA. I have come across the below schools and would like to have feedback. My background- I work as a principal engineer working in design role for a energy company in UK. Career aspirations-Progression to commercial and PM roles within energy industry, which is doable even without MBA. MBA is more for personal development and improve commercial and leadership skills.

The schools I am considering are below-

1. Strathclyde MBA (Sustainable Energy Futures), aligned to energy industry

2. Henley flexible MBA - Very close to where I live.

3. Cranfield-Cannot afford 70 days on campus

4. Durham online MBA

5. Lancaster Executive MBA.

I am tempted towards Strathclyde because of program content but the risk is that I would be surrounded with a cohort having similar background and similar aspiration. Henley would be my second choice.

Is it safe to say in terms of quality of education/cohort experience Durham online /Lancaster MBA would lag behind Henley?

[Edited by Digant2022 on Sep 20, 2022]

Hello Everyone,<br>
<br>
I am considering SLA’s with pathway to MBA. I have come across the below schools and would like to have feedback. My background- I work as a principal engineer working in design role for a energy company in UK. Career aspirations-Progression to commercial and PM roles within energy industry, which is doable even without MBA. MBA is more for personal development and improve commercial and leadership skills.<br>
<br>
The schools I am considering are below-<br>
1. Strathclyde MBA (Sustainable Energy Futures), aligned to energy industry <br>
2. Henley flexible MBA - Very close to where I live.<br>
3. Cranfield-Cannot afford 70 days on campus<br>
4. Durham online MBA<br>
5. Lancaster Executive MBA.<br>
<br>
I am tempted towards Strathclyde because of program content but the risk is that I would be surrounded with a cohort having similar background and similar aspiration. Henley would be my second choice. <br>
<br>
Is it safe to say in terms of quality of education/cohort experience Durham online /Lancaster MBA would lag behind Henley?
Duncan

Online courses do vary but, if you are close to Henley, I would take that seriously. There are so many events, skills workshops and resources on campus that could swing the deal. 

Online courses do vary but, if you are close to Henley, I would take that seriously. There are so many events, skills workshops and resources on campus that could swing the deal.&nbsp;
Digant2022

Thank you Duncan!

Thank you Duncan!

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Glasgow, United Kingdom 51 Followers 450 Discussions
Reading, United Kingdom 21 Followers 198 Discussions
Bedford, United Kingdom 41 Followers 395 Discussions
Durham, United Kingdom 70 Followers 378 Discussions
Lancaster, United Kingdom 24 Followers 321 Discussions