No (academic) recommendations available?

Hello! I've been out of school for 8 years now, and never really formed a bond with teachers that I feel would be worth talking about. I also run a business of my own, with partners. I'm not sure who exactly would be able to write me a recommendation, much less an academic one -- has anyone come across a similar problem?

Hello! I've been out of school for 8 years now, and never really formed a bond with teachers that I feel would be worth talking about. I also run a business of my own, with partners. I'm not sure who exactly would be able to write me a recommendation, much less an academic one -- has anyone come across a similar problem?
Duncan

This depends a little on your goals and the schools you are targeting. 

This depends a little on your goals and the schools you are targeting. 
RajSK

Is this post about the Durham MBA? 

[quote]Hello! I've been out of school for 8 years now, and never really formed a bond with teachers that I feel would be worth talking about. I also run a business of my own, with partners. I'm not sure who exactly would be able to write me a recommendation, much less an academic one -- has anyone come across a similar problem? [/quote]<br><br>Is this post about the Durham MBA?&nbsp;

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Cambridge, United Kingdom 47 Followers 275 Discussions

Other Related Content

Jun 29, 2021

The Financial Times Updates Master in Finance Rankings for 2021

News Jun 29, 2021

How to get Winning Letters of Recommendation

Article Oct 11, 2018

A bad letter can sink an application, but a stunning testimonial can tip the balance in favour of an MBA candidate

Hot Discussions