I got offers to participate in some MSc programs in UK as below:
1. LSE - Management and Strategy
2. Strathclyde - International Management
3. University of Leeds - Management
4. Cranfield - Management
5. University of Nottingham - Business and Management
Brief background about me:
1. 25 years old male from Vietnam
2. I had more than 2 years of experiences as a Business Analyst and then a Product Specialist at a large Retail Banking in Vietnam
3. I completed 3 levels of CFA
1. I plan to work in foreign countries for 1-2 years after MSc before moving back to Vietnam. Therefore, I want to find a job in Management consulting or Finance in UK or European countries.
I would like to receive your advice related to these schools such as:
1. Quality of teaching
2. Career opportunities after graduation
I have looked through FT Mim ranking tables and Leeds has the highest rank (LSE is not ranked maybe because it is not a B-school). But in QS ranking tables, LSE Management and Strategy ranked 7th.
Thanks for your help.
[Edited by Bảo Trung Lê on May 10, 2020]