MBA OIL AND GAS MANAGEMENT

Hello all,
I am an Instrumentation Engineer working in an Engineering consultancy in India as a Design Engineer for the past 3.5 years. I have worked on refinery and petrochemical projects on the technical front. Now I would like to shift from the technical arena into the management sector.
Would pursuing an MBA in Oil and Gas Management be a good decision considering my background and experience?
Also how good would be the MBA Oil & Gas Management offered by Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen with respect to course content and job opportunities in my case.
Kindly advise.
Thanks for the help.

[Edited by Melvin Titus on Mar 07, 2017]

Hello all,
I am an Instrumentation Engineer working in an Engineering consultancy in India as a Design Engineer for the past 3.5 years. I have worked on refinery and petrochemical projects on the technical front. Now I would like to shift from the technical arena into the management sector.
Would pursuing an MBA in Oil and Gas Management be a good decision considering my background and experience?
Also how good would be the MBA Oil & Gas Management offered by Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen with respect to course content and job opportunities in my case.
Kindly advise.
Thanks for the help.
Duncan
Take a look at https://find-mba.com/schools/uk-ireland/uk/aberdeen/discussions
Take a look at https://find-mba.com/schools/uk-ireland/uk/aberdeen/discussions
maury
The specialized MBA program at RGU is not a bad choice if you already have experience in the oil/gas sector.

You can also look at the UK programs ranked in the FT and see what kind of placements are possible in the energy sector. You don't *necessarily* need a specialized program.
The specialized MBA program at RGU is not a bad choice if you already have experience in the oil/gas sector.

You can also look at the UK programs ranked in the FT and see what kind of placements are possible in the energy sector. You don't *necessarily* need a specialized program.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Aberdeen, United Kingdom 39 Followers 84 Discussions

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists

Hot Discussions