I’m Sandeep. I’m interested in doing my MBA from the UK. My profile is as follows:
- 7 years 10 months experience in IT
- Working as a Solutions Architect in Pre-sales with DXC Technology (formed by merger of CSC & HPE)
- Working on Cloud Projects
- Have done AWS, ITIL and IBM AIX certifications
- GMAT- 640
- I have learned German and Spanish
- Non-profit experience: I have been an active member of a committee that runs a local girls school and have been a part of volunteering work for years.
- I also happen to have some experience in Marketing as I have done some projects (unpaid, freelance basis) in a startup that focuses on marketing and brand management.
I will be applying for 2019 intake.
So far my options are :
Alliance Manchester Business School (my top priority)
Imperial College Business School
Edinburgh University Business School
I’m confused at the moment and disappointed too as I can’t apply to the some other good business schools because of my low GMAT. I can’t retake it as I got 640 in my fourth attempt.
[Edited by Sandyyy on Jul 08, 2018]