MBA

shruzi

Hi everyone,

Could you please suggest to me which University out of these two is better for MBA?

1.University of Liverpool

2. Cardiff University

In terms of class size, course structure, reputation, career opportunities after doing MBA in this university etc

Regards,

Shree

[Edited by shruzi on Jun 21, 2022]

Hi everyone,<br>
<br>
Could you please suggest to me which University out of these two is better for MBA?<br>
1.University of Liverpool<br>
2. Cardiff University<br>
<br>
In terms of class size, course structure, reputation, career opportunities after doing MBA in this university etc<br>
<br>
Regards,<br>
Shree
Duncan

These are unusual programmes,  since freshers MBAs are not much demanded in the UK. The Cardiff program is huge,  and serves the Asian market. I see the Liverpool programme picking up on selectivity and even got ranked by The Economist. I can't see either placing well into the UK job market, but Liverpool seems a better choice  

These are unusual programmes,&nbsp; since freshers MBAs are not much demanded in the UK. The Cardiff program is huge,&nbsp; and serves the Asian market. I see the Liverpool programme picking up on selectivity and even got ranked by The Economist. I can't see either placing well into the UK job market, but Liverpool seems a better choice&nbsp;&nbsp;
shruzi

Thank you for your reply, Duncan. I appreciate it. 

Could you suggest to me which one among these two -> the University of Birmingham (International MBA) or the University of Liverpool (MBA)?

Also, between the University of Birmingham (MSc Strategic Marketing and Consulting) and Queen Mary University London (MSc Marketing and Digital Communications)?

Regards,
Shree

Thank you for your reply, Duncan. I appreciate it.&nbsp;<br><br>Could you suggest to me which one among these two -&gt; the University of Birmingham (International MBA) or the University of Liverpool (MBA)?<br><br>Also, between the University of Birmingham (MSc Strategic Marketing and Consulting) and Queen Mary University London (MSc Marketing and Digital Communications)?<br><br><div>
</div><div>Regards,
</div><div>Shree</div>
Duncan

Birmingham is the better school for most people.

Birmingham is the better school for most people.
shruzi

Regardless of MBA or MSc, would you say Birmingham is the better schoo?

Regardless of MBA or MSc, would you say Birmingham is the better schoo?
Duncan

Almost always. QMUL might have the edge for some finance goals, and for a PhD it would depend on the topic: all these schools have some world class research. Overall, Birmingham is stronger: https://www.eduniversal-ranking.com/business-school-university-ranking-in-united-kingdom.html 

Almost always. QMUL might have the edge for some finance goals, and for a PhD it would depend on the topic: all these schools have some world class research. Overall, Birmingham is stronger: https://www.eduniversal-ranking.com/business-school-university-ranking-in-united-kingdom.html&nbsp;

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Liverpool, United Kingdom 21 Followers 90 Discussions
Cardiff, United Kingdom 14 Followers 84 Discussions
Birmingham, United Kingdom 33 Followers 258 Discussions