Best Value for Money MBA


maubia

Talking a few with Skolkovo PR:

"Thus, up to 60% of our graduates become entrepreneurs, the other 30% get top-positions in multinational corporations and the rest gets employed in governmental or public sector. "

Very interesting mba for people who dreams to live in Russia

Talking a few with Skolkovo PR:

"Thus, up to 60% of our graduates become entrepreneurs, the other 30% get top-positions in multinational corporations and the rest gets employed in governmental or public sector. "

Very interesting mba for people who dreams to live in Russia
quote
Duncan

There are people who dream of living in Russia? Other than Russians abroad?

There are people who dream of living in Russia? Other than Russians abroad?
quote
Papi1980

Hi. Long time before my last posting. Just wanted to share that today received Manchester's offer for Full Time MBA with a scholarship. Thank you all, especially Duncan and Ezra for your help and advice.

Hi. Long time before my last posting. Just wanted to share that today received Manchester's offer for Full Time MBA with a scholarship. Thank you all, especially Duncan and Ezra for your help and advice.
quote
Duncan

Oh! That is great news. I was just at drinks with the MBS consulting club after their trip to London today. They are in a great mood and very impressive. However, the hunt for internships is hard. Start early on that!

Oh! That is great news. I was just at drinks with the MBS consulting club after their trip to London today. They are in a great mood and very impressive. However, the hunt for internships is hard. Start early on that!
quote
Mamit

Hi. Long time before my last posting. Just wanted to share that today received Manchester's offer for Full Time MBA with a scholarship. Thank you all, especially Duncan and Ezra for your help and advice.


All the best. How much scholarship did you get.
Mamit

<blockquote>Hi. Long time before my last posting. Just wanted to share that today received Manchester's offer for Full Time MBA with a scholarship. Thank you all, especially Duncan and Ezra for your help and advice.</blockquote>

All the best. How much scholarship did you get.
Mamit
quote
SKOLKOVO

There are people who dream of living in Russia? Other than Russians abroad?


50% of the FT MBA class are international students from worldwide - we have 23 countries in the Fall. And these are not only those who dream about living in Russia (though the essential part of foreigners who pursue an MBA with SKOLKOVO want to build their business here or get employed in large corporations), but also those who want to focus on BRIC countries as the school pays strong attention and gives emphasis on rapidly growing economies.

<blockquote>There are people who dream of living in Russia? Other than Russians abroad?</blockquote>

50% of the FT MBA class are international students from worldwide - we have 23 countries in the Fall. And these are not only those who dream about living in Russia (though the essential part of foreigners who pursue an MBA with SKOLKOVO want to build their business here or get employed in large corporations), but also those who want to focus on BRIC countries as the school pays strong attention and gives emphasis on rapidly growing economies.
quote
SKOLKOVO

Years ago I took some russian class ... but if german is hard, russian is worse! :-)
More.. no way to convince my romanian girlfriend to move to Moscow or S. Petersbourgh.
)


There is no need to lear Russian before entering SKOLKOVO as the school is purely international and the MBA programme is taught entirely in English :)

By the way, we possess a family-oriented approach and kindly welcome couples on Campus! We even organized SKOLKOVO Women Association which delivers interesting lectures and meetings to the women community on Campus, so that wives and girlfriends do not feel frustrated during their boys' studying time :)

<blockquote>Years ago I took some russian class ... but if german is hard, russian is worse! :-)
More.. no way to convince my romanian girlfriend to move to Moscow or S. Petersbourgh.
)</blockquote>

There is no need to lear Russian before entering SKOLKOVO as the school is purely international and the MBA programme is taught entirely in English :)

By the way, we possess a family-oriented approach and kindly welcome couples on Campus! We even organized SKOLKOVO Women Association which delivers interesting lectures and meetings to the women community on Campus, so that wives and girlfriends do not feel frustrated during their boys' studying time :)
quote
Papi1980

All the best. How much scholarship did you get.
Mamit

I got 10 000 pounds which is more than 25%. MBS has no ties with a UK Bank, so I have to figure how to finance the other 75% and the expences. BTW do you know any loan option from a UK bank for a non-UK like me?

All the best. How much scholarship did you get.
Mamit</blockquote>

I got 10 000 pounds which is more than 25%. MBS has no ties with a UK Bank, so I have to figure how to finance the other 75% and the expences. BTW do you know any loan option from a UK bank for a non-UK like me?
quote
Mamit

Hi,
I dont think UK bank will fund you being an international student its very difficult. However there are some scholarships for Indian students considering their PG education in the UK .
Please see the link below, I hope you can find some thing useful in this.
http://www.britishcouncil.org/india-scholarships-other-scholarships.htm

Hi,
I dont think UK bank will fund you being an international student its very difficult. However there are some scholarships for Indian students considering their PG education in the UK .
Please see the link below, I hope you can find some thing useful in this.
http://www.britishcouncil.org/india-scholarships-other-scholarships.htm
quote

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Gent, Belgium 13 Followers 91 Discussions
Manchester, United Kingdom 60 Followers 471 Discussions
Edinburgh, United Kingdom 30 Followers 229 Discussions
Fontainebleau, France 66 Followers 298 Discussions
Singapore 32 Followers 171 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 100 Followers 318 Discussions
Rotterdam, Netherlands 75 Followers 218 Discussions
Durham, United Kingdom 66 Followers 354 Discussions
Full Profile
Ecully, France 52 Followers 134 Discussions
St. Petersburg, Russia 6 Followers 29 Discussions
Bucharest, Romania 4 Followers 1 Discussion
Moscow, Russia 9 Followers 7 Discussions
Cambridge, United Kingdom 48 Followers 277 Discussions
Oxford, United Kingdom 63 Followers 266 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 56 Followers 388 Discussions
Glasgow, United Kingdom 49 Followers 421 Discussions
Madrid, Spain 3 Followers 105 Discussions
Leuven, Belgium 14 Followers 53 Discussions
Barcelona, Spain 28 Followers 157 Discussions
Nice, France 28 Followers 142 Discussions
Milan, Italy 66 Followers 204 Discussions
Madrid, Spain 107 Followers 341 Discussions
Bedford, United Kingdom 41 Followers 373 Discussions
Coventry, United Kingdom 95 Followers 540 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 159 Followers 453 Discussions
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 4 Followers 53 Discussions

Other Related Content

Feb 15, 2021

Access MBA Announces Online Applications Events in March

News Feb 15, 2021

How to Pick a Business School: Narrowing it Down

Article Feb 15, 2011

So you've decided to do an MBA. But where? Asking a few key questions can help you choose from the thousands of b-schools out there.

Hot Discussions