I am an international student from India with 4 yrs work ex in Merchant Marines. I have been accepted at Bath (with $$$) and Strathclyde (no $$ as of now). I am yet to hear from UofManchester Alliance, UCD Smurfit, Edinburgh and Durham. I need to confirm my place latest by the eve of christmas but i'm doubtful that I shall hear from UofM by then (which is the school I'm looking forward to attending). I see Ducan suggests international students to prefer Strathclyde (if competeing against Bath) due to better job prospects in Glasgow. I also notice that Bath has a older cohort as compared to Strathclyde.
My goal is to work in Operations preferably for firms like Amazon because I have a global operations experience under my belt. I am looking forward to working in UK atleast for 2 years and my preferance will be based on school's employability. In this case, what course of action should I take? Should I pay the deposit to Bath (deadline: Christmas eve) or Strathclyde (deadline: mid Jan) and meanwhile wait for UofM Alliance? If I ditch the deadline, I would miss on the handsome scholarship (considerable amount allotted to me because of my unqiue profile and inetrnational experience). Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
[Edited by sailor_marine on Dec 12, 2019]