I would appreciate any help to choose the right program/school for my profile.
I'm from Germany 33 years old and have worked so far 1,5 years in investment company as a fund accountant and 5 years in IT-Consulting. My first degree - Diploma in business administration with core in Finance and Investment Management. My intention is to work in Finance either in the Industry - M&A division (not controlling, treasury etc.) or Banking sector IB, asset and investment management. After an MBA or MiF program I would like to come back to Germany, Bavaria and work here. I have perfect German and Russian language skills and intermediate English skills + GMAT 580 (46 quant part). So, I'm looking either for an MBA with strong finance track or MiF after working experience.
1. A program in which country you would suggest.
- My preference is actually UK. What do you thing of EDHEC MBA with finance track ?
2. MBA with strong finance track or MiF
3. Some tier 2 business schools have really good exchange opportunities. Cay you may be suggest some options here.
4.Duration - max 12-16 month
5. EDHEC/CASS/Imperial/HSG/Frankfurt BS/ESADE/Bocconi/Warwick
Working in consulting is not an option any more.
[Edited by Brainlab on Jun 29, 2018]