HTMi-Hotel and Tourism Management Institute(MBA in Hospitality Management)

Hello everyone,

I would like to know a few things about the HTMi.Has any of you studied there to discribe me the daily life of an MBA student?I would also like to know if i am capable to join to the MBA program of that school!

This is a shortened CV i may forgot to mention some of my qualifications:

I recently graduated from the Department of Mathematics in University of Ioannina in Greece.In to the next month im taking the IELTS exams where im aiming to score at least 6-6.5. I just joined to serve the military forces of my country which is a 9 month period in order to be free to study and live abroad without any restrictions.In this 9 month period im am going to take a course for hospitality and tourism from the online platform of Coursera witch lasts about 6 months to enchance my Resume.Of course during university years i took the available internship and worked on an insurance company.I also got some work experience from a local hotel helping with some recent events during summer months.I got an ECDL certification for computers, Im 23 years old and I live in greece.This is a general CV,probably i am forgeting some things which would be included in the official one.Which programme would you suggest me?

I am looking forward to hear your suggestions and discuss them! Thank you very much and Happy New Year!

[Edited by Fotis Kach on Jan 04, 2017]

Hello everyone,

I would like to know a few things about the HTMi.Has any of you studied there to discribe me the daily life of an MBA student?I would also like to know if i am capable to join to the MBA program of that school!

This is a shortened CV i may forgot to mention some of my qualifications:

I recently graduated from the Department of Mathematics in University of Ioannina in Greece.In to the next month im taking the IELTS exams where im aiming to score at least 6-6.5. I just joined to serve the military forces of my country which is a 9 month period in order to be free to study and live abroad without any restrictions.In this 9 month period im am going to take a course for hospitality and tourism from the online platform of Coursera witch lasts about 6 months to enchance my Resume.Of course during university years i took the available internship and worked on an insurance company.I also got some work experience from a local hotel helping with some recent events during summer months.I got an ECDL certification for computers, Im 23 years old and I live in greece.This is a general CV,probably i am forgeting some things which would be included in the official one.Which programme would you suggest me?

I am looking forward to hear your suggestions and discuss them! Thank you very much and Happy New Year!
Duncan
Generally private schools without meaningful international accreditation are not very selective. I assume you would be admitted if you applied. If you're interested in better programmes see http://find-mba.com/board?keyword=hospitality&tag=&page=1
Generally private schools without meaningful international accreditation are not very selective. I assume you would be admitted if you applied. If you're interested in better programmes see http://find-mba.com/board?keyword=hospitality&tag=&page=1
Dear Duncan,

I would like to thank you for your fast response.I see that you have a lot of experience and you guide a lot of people like me in most of the Topics...For some reason my mind stucked with the idea of studying(Hospitality-Tourism) in Switzerland.Whats your opinion about it? Also,can you name me some affordable and accredited schools (mainly in Europe) where i would have a chance to get accepted with the above CV?

Thank you very much!
Dear Duncan,

I would like to thank you for your fast response.I see that you have a lot of experience and you guide a lot of people like me in most of the Topics...For some reason my mind stucked with the idea of studying(Hospitality-Tourism) in Switzerland.Whats your opinion about it? Also,can you name me some affordable and accredited schools (mainly in Europe) where i would have a chance to get accepted with the above CV?

Thank you very much!
Duncan
The schools listed in the posts I linked to are worth looking at.
The schools listed in the posts I linked to are worth looking at.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Soerenberg, Switzerland 3 Followers 2 Discussions

Related Articles

On the Go: MBA Programs in Hospitality and Tourism

Aug 16, 2010

Specialized programs brace students for huge growth and technological revolution.

More Articles

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists

Hot Discussions