Strategy consulting in Hong Kong

PinyinHK
Anybody have any guidance? What's the best MBA in Hong Kong if I want to move into strategy consulting? HKUST, HKU, CUHK, or something else?
Anybody have any guidance? What's the best MBA in Hong Kong if I want to move into strategy consulting? HKUST, HKU, CUHK, or something else?
Duncan
Try: How to use LinkedIn to find the best school www.find-mba.com/board/33571
Try: How to use LinkedIn to find the best school www.find-mba.com/board/33571
PinyinHK
Thank you for the advice. FYI, for anybody else who is interested, these are the schools that I found through the LinkedIn method, that are good for management consulting in Hong Kong:

1. Chinese University of Hong Kong
2. University of Hong Kong
3. Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
4. INSEAD
Thank you for the advice. FYI, for anybody else who is interested, these are the schools that I found through the LinkedIn method, that are good for management consulting in Hong Kong:

1. Chinese University of Hong Kong
2. University of Hong Kong
3. Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
4. INSEAD
mba hipste...
FYI for those three Hong Kong schools, around 10-12 percent of last year's MBA grads went into consulting. In this sense, there's not a huge difference between the outcomes of the three.
FYI for those three Hong Kong schools, around 10-12 percent of last year's MBA grads went into consulting. In this sense, there's not a huge difference between the outcomes of the three.
PinyinHK
That's good to know, thanks!
That's good to know, thanks!

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Hong Kong, Hong Kong (PRC) 30 Followers 156 Discussions
Hong Kong, Hong Kong (PRC) 20 Followers 75 Discussions
Hong Kong, Hong Kong (PRC) 40 Followers 79 Discussions

Related Articles

The Endless Possibilities of a Post-MBA Career in Consulting

Oct 13, 2015

MBA students who pursue a career in consulting will find the business world open to them—but it's a competitive road to get there.

Post-MBA Careers in Management Consulting

Jun 02, 2014

Get some tips from somebody who used an MBA to get a job with a top-three strategy consulting firm

MBA Programs in Emerging Markets: China and Hong Kong

Jan 18, 2010

Incredible growth is attracting international students to MBA programs in China

More Articles

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists

Hot Discussions