Singapore Management University R3 for my profile?

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am an Indian with a background in the IT Industry for over 5 years now. I have worked with Infosys since July 2008 till present in SAP (business integration).

I have one year of International experience for a client (through Infosys) in France as a team lead.

My GMAT score is 660 (Q48 V33 AWA 5.5) and I have decent extra-curricular activities.

My future goal is to enter into management consulting (strategic or operations) and finally want to start up a firm by myself in later years.

I am looking to apply in Round 3 (deadline Oct 15, 2013) for SMU (Singapore) Full time MBA starting in Jan 2014.

My first question is: Is the Full time MBA achievable for my profile?
Second: Do you think I will be losing an edge as I am applying in Round 3? Is it still safe for me to apply?

Thank you in advance for your replies.
Regards,
Sridhar

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am an Indian with a background in the IT Industry for over 5 years now. I have worked with Infosys since July 2008 till present in SAP (business integration).

I have one year of International experience for a client (through Infosys) in France as a team lead.

My GMAT score is 660 (Q48 V33 AWA 5.5) and I have decent extra-curricular activities.

My future goal is to enter into management consulting (strategic or operations) and finally want to start up a firm by myself in later years.

I am looking to apply in Round 3 (deadline Oct 15, 2013) for SMU (Singapore) Full time MBA starting in Jan 2014.

My first question is: Is the Full time MBA achievable for my profile?
Second: Do you think I will be losing an edge as I am applying in Round 3? Is it still safe for me to apply?

Thank you in advance for your replies.
Regards,
Sridhar
Duncan

I suggest people reply at http://www.find-mba.com/board/36332 where you have asked the same question.

I suggest people reply at http://www.find-mba.com/board/36332 where you have asked the same question.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Singapore 35 Followers 51 Discussions

Other Related Content

Jun 15, 2020

The Financial Times Publishes Master in Finance Rankings for 2020

News Jun 15, 2020

MBA Programs in Singapore: Learning Business in Asia's Gateway

Article Oct 20, 2010

The small Asian city-state is appealing to more business students looking East.

Hot Discussions