Sasin MBA is good in Europe? MITx Program

Hello!

I'm Gerard, recently graduated in Industrial Engineering in Spain. I'm currently coursing a Micromaster at the MIT.
There is some pathways I can follow to complet a master and Sasin MBA is the most atractive for me, because I like the life style in Thai, also I think that will be an incredible experience for me as I've never lived outside Europe.

The question is: Having an MBA in Thailand (concretly in Sasin) is going to be valuable in Europe/Western Countries?

Also, I have the opportunity to do an MBA in US, Europe or Australia for the same prize or even cheaper an in well known universities but as I mentioned, the idea of living in Thailand is very atractive for me.

I would be pleased to know your experiences!
Thank you.

Hello!

I'm Gerard, recently graduated in Industrial Engineering in Spain. I'm currently coursing a Micromaster at the MIT.
There is some pathways I can follow to complet a master and Sasin MBA is the most atractive for me, because I like the life style in Thai, also I think that will be an incredible experience for me as I've never lived outside Europe.

The question is: Having an MBA in Thailand (concretly in Sasin) is going to be valuable in Europe/Western Countries?

Also, I have the opportunity to do an MBA in US, Europe or Australia for the same prize or even cheaper an in well known universities but as I mentioned, the idea of living in Thailand is very atractive for me.

I would be pleased to know your experiences!
Thank you.
smartcanad...

Going to Sasin to work in Thailand is an excellent idea - it is a solid school that has a great network in Thailand and has a great faculty.   Sasin will give you access to job opportunities in Thailand that will allow you to live in that beautiful country.  

However, if the goal is to work in a western country or go back to Europe immediately afterwards, then it is a bad idea.    I think it is a general consensus here that to optimize the school's advantages, go to school where you intend to settle/work.  

Going to Sasin to work in Thailand is an excellent idea - it is a solid school that has a great network in Thailand and has a great faculty.&nbsp; &nbsp;Sasin will give you access to job opportunities in Thailand that will allow you to live in that beautiful country.&nbsp;&nbsp;<br><br>However, if the goal is to work in a western country or go back to Europe immediately afterwards, then it is a bad idea.&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;I think it is a general consensus here that to optimize the school's advantages, go to school where you intend to settle/work.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Duncan

Agreed. 

Agreed.&nbsp;

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Hot Discussions