I am targeting fall 2017 admissions
Could you provide your inputs based on my profile , as below:
GMAT- 670 (33 V + 49 Q)
10th - 86%
12th - 81%
Graduation (Rajasthan technical university)- Electronics Engineering -70%
M.S. (Paris) - Embedded Systems - 3.23 CGPA
Certification course in management - London School of Economics
Full Time Work Ex (Semiconductors Field) by the time of enrollment: 46 months (Germany + France) - This role is mix of engineering and management across USA, Europe and Asia.
- Closely associated with NGO that provides help in social and educational upliftment of children in rural India
- Some international scholarships
- Awards of excellencies by previous companies
- 2 technical publications in international conferences (Germany and USA)
- Gold medal in Business model Simulation conference in Cambridge U.K.
- Annual fest coordinator during bachelors and masters
- Among top 8 out of 120 teams for Innovation award of ILE DE FRANCE Region, Paris France
French - A2, German - B1, English - Professional, Hindi - Mother Tongue
Internships and projects : 24 months (Germany + France) - In field of defence, automotive and consumer electronics
Provided the GMAT is on lower side, what could be the chances or any additional input ?
PS - Apologies if this is not the right thread and would appreciate if admin can move it. :)
[Edited by sankalp agarwal on May 31, 2016]