New Sustainable MBA Program in Africa

ezra
I just saw that Colorado State is offering a new Sustainable Enterprise MBA program in Nairobi:

http://www.find-mba.com/article/663/colorado-state-and-mit-to-launch-entrepreneurship-mba-in-africa

There's a lack of internationally-accredited MBA programs in much of the region, and I can't think of any decent CSR-oriented programs at all, so this could definitely be an option for some students. Curriculum covers important topics for entrepreneurs, like securing funding, grantwriting, creating a business plan, etc.
I just saw that Colorado State is offering a new Sustainable Enterprise MBA program in Nairobi:

http://www.find-mba.com/article/663/colorado-state-and-mit-to-launch-entrepreneurship-mba-in-africa

There's a lack of internationally-accredited MBA programs in much of the region, and I can't think of any decent CSR-oriented programs at all, so this could definitely be an option for some students. Curriculum covers important topics for entrepreneurs, like securing funding, grantwriting, creating a business plan, etc.
Duncan
It's great value - $3,000 - but it's a graduate certificate in sustainable enterprise, not an MBA.
It's great value - $3,000 - but it's a graduate certificate in sustainable enterprise, not an MBA.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Fort Collins, Colorado 5 Followers 6 Discussions

Related Articles

Socially Responsible Business: Not Just for Dreamers Anymore

Dec 12, 2016

CSR practices are becoming more commonplace across all business sectors—and by extension, in MBA programs.

The “Green” MBA: When Sustainability Becomes Mainstream

Nov 09, 2015

Concepts like sustainable business, corporate social responsibility and environmentalism, once relegated to the status of electives, have become mainstays of many MBA programs.

More MBA Programs Focusing on Socially Responsible Business

Sep 20, 2010

Thousands enroll in business school each year to learn how to make the world a better place

More Articles

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists