The MBA Tour has announced a series of upcoming MBA application events, all of which will be held virtually.
At the events, participants will be able to connect with business schools from all over the world, and learn about applying to their MBA programs. During the events, panels and discussions will also be held.
A number of representatives will be on hand at the events, from business schools like the following:
- IE Business School
- IMD Business School
- The University of Toronto - Rotman School of Management
- Insead Business School
- Harvard Business School
- Hult International Business School
- HEC Paris
- Imperial College London
- George Washington University
- London Business School
- University of Warwick
The events will be held on different days, aimed at participants in different time zones. Here are the upcoming events:
- East Africa & Middle East - March 18th
- Europe - March 23: 6pm (Central European time)
- Latin America - March 31: 6pm (Brazil time)
To register for one of the upcoming events, please see The MBA Tour webpage.