AACSB International has awarded accreditation to 12 business schools, according to a press release.
The newly-accredited schools are in India, China, France, Colombia, Japan, and Brazil.
Here are the schools that have been accredited:
- Business School of Central University of Finance and Economics (China)
- East China University of Science and Technology (China)
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology (China)
- ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India)
- INALDE Business School (Colombia)
- Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (India)
- Paris School of Business (France)
- Symbiosis International University-Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (India)
- SILC Business School, Shanghai University (China)
- Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos - UNISINOS (Colombia)
- Waseda Business School (Japan)
- The School of Management at Xiamen University (China)
With the newly-accredited schools, AACSB has awarded accreditation to almost 900 institutions in 56 countries.
To receive AACSB accreditation, a school must go through a rigorous, multi-stage review process.
See a complete list of AACSB-accredited business schools offering MBA programs on FIND MBA.
Image: Anbu121 / CC BY-SA 3.0