AACSB International has announced that it has awarded accreditation to 11 business schools. Here are some of the highlights of this MBA accreditation round:
Germany's Reutlingen University has been awarded AACSB accreditation. The school offers a full-time MBA in International Management with a few optional concentrations, including one in International Technology Management and another in International Marketing and Sales.
Swinburne University of Technology, in Australia, has also been awarded AACSB accreditation. The school offers several different MBA programs, including one aimed at international students.
The UK's Liverpool Hope University has also been awarded AACSB accreditation.
Here are a list of all of the recently accredited business schools:
- College of Management at Mahidol University
- Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of Zagreb
- Liverpool Hope University
- National Kaohsiung University of Science and Technology-First Campus
- National Taipei University of Technology
- Reutlingen University
- South China University of Technology
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
- University of Limerick
On FIND MBA, you can read about why MBA accreditation is important and see a list of all AACSB-accredited business schools offering MBA programs.
Image: Liverpool Hope University building on Salisbury Street L3. Formerly St Francis Xavier's college by Rept0n1x / CC BY-SA 3.0 (cropped, rotated)