Harvard Business School
Interested in doing an MBA from a business school in the United States? You can find out more about schools you are interested in by visiting campuses and attending MBA information sessions. Through these info sessions, you can learn about the MBA programs that these schools offer, meet faculty members, and ask questions. Some schools will even let you arrange an informal interview, so you can make a good impression before you submit your application. Here is how you can connect with 15 top business schools in the US this spring:
- Informal MBA info sessions Monday-Thursday during the spring semester
UC Berkeley - Haas
- On-campus MBA info sessions Monday-Friday between 1 and 2pm, until May 3rd.
- Campus visit program - winter campus visits available until March 15
- Schedule an MBA class visit
- Register for on-campus MBA info sessions on Mondays and Fridays
- Visit MBA classes, have lunch with students, and attend info sessions at various times during the academic year.
- MBA on-campus info sessions take place on March 19, 21, 22, 25, 26, 28; and throughout April
- Campus visits take place throughout March and April
- Visit campus and sit-in on MBA classes during the school year. Register here.
- Register for campus visits and open houses throughout the semester
Carnegie Mellon - Tepper
- Visit campus and meet with current MBA students throughout the spring semester
- Register to visit campus and meet with an admissions officer
- Register to visit campus and meet with admissions representatives
Photo: HBS1908 / Creative Commons