Picking a school

Hi everyone,
I applied to few schools for fall 2014. I have got admits from syracuse (whitman) and University of san diego. Waiting to hear from university of california, irvine (merage). I need advice on which school to pick from these two and is UCI worth waiting for as i applied in the last round and admission decision is expected late.
Thanks.
Hi everyone,
I applied to few schools for fall 2014. I have got admits from syracuse (whitman) and University of san diego. Waiting to hear from university of california, irvine (merage). I need advice on which school to pick from these two and is UCI worth waiting for as i applied in the last round and admission decision is expected late.
Thanks.
Duncan
I think you can answer this yourself.
How to use LinkedIn to find the best school www.find-mba.com/board/33571

Shortcut to find the best US MBA www.find-mba.com/board/36065
I think you can answer this yourself.
How to use LinkedIn to find the best school www.find-mba.com/board/33571

Shortcut to find the best US MBA www.find-mba.com/board/36065
mba hipste...
Hi everyone,
Thanks.

What are your career goals? I think the choice is really between Whitman and Merage. I would lean towards Irvine: it has much better salary statistics, and the southland has a diverse range of industries, giving you a better chance to land a job (Deloitte's risk management dept recruits heavily from the school.)

It's probably going to be a bit harder to network in Syracuse, although it is a good option for upstate NY financial services jobs (but it's not as good as Rochester Simon...)
<blockquote>Hi everyone,
Thanks. </blockquote>
What are your career goals? I think the choice is really between Whitman and Merage. I would lean towards Irvine: it has much better salary statistics, and the southland has a diverse range of industries, giving you a better chance to land a job (Deloitte's risk management dept recruits heavily from the school.)

It's probably going to be a bit harder to network in Syracuse, although it is a good option for upstate NY financial services jobs (but it's not as good as Rochester Simon...)
Thanks for replying. My preference is a consulting job, whitman is offering a great scholarship package. Merage decision is still awaited.
Thanks for replying. My preference is a consulting job, whitman is offering a great scholarship package. Merage decision is still awaited.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Irvine, California 38 Followers 39 Discussions
Syracuse, New York 16 Followers 31 Discussions

Other Related Content

Feb 14, 2020

Access MBA to Hold Events in North America in March

News Feb 14, 2020

Hot Discussions