Online MBA options

Sunny82
I have a 540 GMAT score and 9 years of IT experience. I want pursue an Online MBA asap from AACSB accredited college. I am an international student with an MBA budget of $15 K to $25 K. I was looking into the following programs

a) UMASS
b) University of South Dakota
c) Mississippi state university
d) University of North Dakota

Any inputs on other recognized and descent MBA programs, I can consider/pursue.

For the last 2 universities, I need to complete around 6 to 9 foundation courses via CLEP. The last date for application is mid of Oct 2012. If I give 2 hours a day and 10 hrs on weekend, will it feasible to complete these courses in 2 months.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sunny
I have a 540 GMAT score and 9 years of IT experience. I want pursue an Online MBA asap from AACSB accredited college. I am an international student with an MBA budget of $15 K to $25 K. I was looking into the following programs

a) UMASS
b) University of South Dakota
c) Mississippi state university
d) University of North Dakota

Any inputs on other recognized and descent MBA programs, I can consider/pursue.

For the last 2 universities, I need to complete around 6 to 9 foundation courses via CLEP. The last date for application is mid of Oct 2012. If I give 2 hours a day and 10 hrs on weekend, will it feasible to complete these courses in 2 months.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sunny
Duncan
Try the Distance Learning discussion board. Start with http://www.find-mba.com/board/21614
Try the Distance Learning discussion board. Start with http://www.find-mba.com/board/21614

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Boston, Massachusetts 27 Followers 17 Discussions
Mississippi State, Mississippi 4 Followers 4 Discussions
Grand Forks, North Dakota 1 Follower 7 Discussions
Vermillion, South Dakota 2 Followers 9 Discussions

Related Articles

5 Questions for an Online MBA Graduate—Claire Osborn

Oct 31, 2017

We sat down with an online MBA graduate to discuss the pros and cons of an online degree, and how it really works.

Inside Online MBA Programs

Oct 18, 2017

With the advance of technology, Online MBAs are gaining popularity amongst professionals needing the flexibility of a blended or distance-learning program.

Are Online MBA Programs Closing the Quality Gap?

Jan 19, 2012

More distance learning programs are upgrading technology and using residencies to match up with on-campus programs

Is Doing an Online MBA Really Worth It?

Feb 18, 2010

Flexibility isn't the only thing that distance learning MBA programs can offer

More Articles