Ohio State Fisher vs Arizona State WP Carey

1. FISHER: FULL Scholarship + 20 hrs. GA
2. W.P. CAREY: FULL Scholarship + 10 hrs. GA

Financially, both offers are equally placed for me.

Indian Candidate (male 32), with an experience of 11 years in Supply Chain/Operations in the Oil & Gas Sector.
Wants to continue in the same domain in E-commerce or Tech, hence opted for these schools as they are known for their SCOM (supply chain & operations management). I am also considering Supply Chain/Operations consultancy as a backup option (Plan B)

I have to make a decision between the two by 2nd Jan'2022 as I will making my deposit towards one.
Would appreciate any insight that would allow me to make a wise choice between the 2 offers.

Fisher's MBA has some experiential opportunities such as Global Applied Project, Pre-term Case competition, Capstone Case competition, Max problem solving, and Business Lab. It also has Integrated Core where co-teaching is employed for core subjects.

Carey's MBA has Interdisciplinary Applied Learning Labs, and Executive Connections and lays a strong focus on Business Analytics.

As far as rankings are concerned, both B-schools have been rated differently by different rankings and are very confusing.

US NEWS: FISHER (39)/ CAREY (29)
FT Rankings: FISHER (37)/ CAREY (76)
Bloomberg US Schools: FISHER (46)/ CAREY (32)

I have talked to a few current students and Alumni from both schools and each of them has good things to say about their career management services.

I am really confused regarding which one to choose ?????
@duncan
plz help

1. FISHER: FULL Scholarship + 20 hrs. GA
2. W.P. CAREY: FULL Scholarship + 10 hrs. GA

Financially, both offers are equally placed for me.

Indian Candidate (male 32), with an experience of 11 years in Supply Chain/Operations in the Oil & Gas Sector.
Wants to continue in the same domain in E-commerce or Tech, hence opted for these schools as they are known for their SCOM (supply chain & operations management). I am also considering Supply Chain/Operations consultancy as a backup option (Plan B)

I have to make a decision between the two by 2nd Jan'2022 as I will making my deposit towards one.
Would appreciate any insight that would allow me to make a wise choice between the 2 offers.

Fisher's MBA has some experiential opportunities such as Global Applied Project, Pre-term Case competition, Capstone Case competition, Max problem solving, and Business Lab. It also has Integrated Core where co-teaching is employed for core subjects.

Carey's MBA has Interdisciplinary Applied Learning Labs, and Executive Connections and lays a strong focus on Business Analytics.

As far as rankings are concerned, both B-schools have been rated differently by different rankings and are very confusing.

US NEWS: FISHER (39)/ CAREY (29)
FT Rankings: FISHER (37)/ CAREY (76)
Bloomberg US Schools: FISHER (46)/ CAREY (32)

I have talked to a few current students and Alumni from both schools and each of them has good things to say about their career management services.

I am really confused regarding which one to choose ?????
@duncan
plz help

Hello, 

Fisher MBA good for fishermen who like water/ sea.
Carey MBA no good unless you want be comedian like Jim Carey.
Best,
Official USA Education Corp

[Edited by official_USA_college on Dec 20, 2022]

Hello,&nbsp;<br><br>Fisher MBA good for fishermen who like water/ sea.<br>Carey MBA no good unless you want be comedian like Jim Carey.<br>Best,<br>Official USA Education Corp

Thanks for such a useful reply

Thanks for such a useful reply
Duncan

Try this approach: 

How to use LinkedIn to find the best school www.find-mba.com/board/33571

Try this approach:&nbsp;
<div>
</div><div>How to use LinkedIn to find the best school&nbsp;www.find-mba.com/board/33571
</div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>
</div>

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Columbus, Ohio 18 Followers 36 Discussions
Tempe, Arizona 26 Followers 64 Discussions

Other Related Content

Mar 09, 2022

Access MBA to Hold Info Events in the US and Canada

News Mar 09, 2022