Notre Dame MBA /MS in Business Analytics

I am very interested in pursuing Notre Dame's dual degree program with an MBA and a Master in Business Analytics.

I'm from a consulting background and really want to delve deep into analytics. Also, I'd like a 'name brand' MBA from a decent School. This seems to fit both of my requirements.

Are there alternatives out there? I'd love to be able to spend only 2 years studying, total.
I am very interested in pursuing Notre Dame's dual degree program with an MBA and a Master in Business Analytics.

I'm from a consulting background and really want to delve deep into analytics. Also, I'd like a 'name brand' MBA from a decent School. This seems to fit both of my requirements.

Are there alternatives out there? I'd love to be able to spend only 2 years studying, total.
George Pat...
Indianna Kelley has for sure Dual MBA/MS Analytics also
laurie

This is offered as part of their in-class program? If so, that could be interesting - do you have the link?

To the original poster: it's a solid program and indeed it's a name brand school. Maybe look to see if any higher-ranked b-schools offer this kind of program - that's why that Kelley option could be interesting. I think USC Marshall has an MBA with an Analytics certificate option - not a full-on degree but depending on your goals this might be worth investigating.
[quote]Indianna Kelley has for sure Dual MBA/MS Analytics also [/quote]
This is offered as part of their in-class program? If so, that could be interesting - do you have the link?

To the original poster: it's a solid program and indeed it's a name brand school. Maybe look to see if any higher-ranked b-schools offer this kind of program - that's why that Kelley option could be interesting. I think USC Marshall has an MBA with an Analytics certificate option - not a full-on degree but depending on your goals this might be worth investigating.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Notre Dame, Indiana 9 Followers 37 Discussions

Related Articles

Emerging MBA Analytics Programs Are a New Breed

By Hannah Augur on Jul 04, 2016

Post-MBA Careers in Business Analytics: By the Numbers

By Emily Cataneo on Oct 19, 2015

Harnessing the Power of Data: MBA Programs in Business Analytics

By M. Filtz on Jan 31, 2013

More Articles

Related Top 10 Lists