low gmat score

since my gmat score is low ie 410... i am having a problem finding a good business schools in minnesota.
since my gmat score is low ie 410... i am having a problem finding a good business schools in minnesota.
Duncan
Try Shortcut to find the best US MBA www.find-mba.com/board/36065
Try Shortcut to find the best US MBA www.find-mba.com/board/36065
mba hipste...
There are, what - 5 accredited business schools offering MBAs in Minnesota? I highly doubt you'll be competitive at Carlson, but maybe, depending on your background, maybe one of the part-time options aimed at working professionals?

For instance, if you applied to the St. Cloud program (AACSB accredited), you wouldn't need to submit a GMAT score if you have at least five years of work experience and have completed a bachelor's degree at a school that has accreditation from an agency on the Department of Education's list.

But a 410... that puts you in the bottom maybe 12% of test takers. That's objectively not a very good score.

[Edited by mba hipster on Mar 13, 2018]

There are, what - 5 accredited business schools offering MBAs in Minnesota? I highly doubt you'll be competitive at Carlson, but maybe, depending on your background, maybe one of the part-time options aimed at working professionals?

For instance, if you applied to the St. Cloud program (AACSB accredited), you wouldn't need to submit a GMAT score if you have at least five years of work experience and have completed a bachelor's degree at a school that has accreditation from an agency on the Department of Education's list.

But a 410... that puts you in the bottom maybe 12% of test takers. That's objectively not a very good score.

Reply to Post

Related Articles

MBA Application: What is a Good GMAT Score?

By Seb Murray on May 14, 2018

Can a Low GMAT Score Kill Your B-School Dreams?

By M. Filtz on Aug 30, 2013

More Articles

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists

Hot Discussions