Only want to do Online MBA (Executive MBA or Full time MBA are ruled out due to personal circumstances). Will be happy to have some face to face lessons/sessions or induction. I am near Heathrow so preferring something in London but your advice is appreciated.
1. My skills - Currently I am Leading Business Intelligence Engineering team in a company (logistics)
- Most of my experience through freelancing in UK as Senior Developer/Consultant(IT). Mostly the clients were IT consulting companies.
2. Goal - Move up the hierarchy . Move back from logistics to Consulting . Also want to try setting up small business ( Mostly education consultancy related ) . Haven't drafted plan for that yet.
3. Age 40
4. Academics not great - Engineering (Lower Second class)
5. Short courses - Completed LSE MBA Essentials, Harvard Business School Online - Business Analytic course, Other IT relevant certifications.
6. Offers - Got Durham offer (Sept 2021)
7. Applications in progress for Sept/Oct 2021
- Aston application in progress - I think I can easily crack it
- Imperial waiting for decision (it got rejected in 2018, reapplying post doing MBA Essentials and joining permanent role andmoving up to Lead position )
- Cass/Bayes Business school - Waiting for decision.
Plan - Imperial is obvious first preference. Confused whether to go for Durham or Cass ( As Cass Global MBA online is new though executive MBA is there for a while now. Don't see Cass in Global Online MBA ranking )
Suggestion - Not sure if I don't make it to Imperial, is it better to apply for Warwick and Alliance Manchester business school, The start date for them are in Jan 2022 now).
[Edited by manuwithsmile on Jun 24, 2021]