ONLINE MBA DURHAM BUSINESS SCHOOL

NAX151282
Dear All ,
Anyone is enrolled in the online MBA in DBS , I've got an offer for April intake and it seems very interesting since they have a high ranking in FT , QS, THE ECONOMIST ecc...honetly i want to pursue the MBA to advance my current position and to have a queen knowledge in all business areas , I previously posted last year about the MIP iflex Emba but I think DBS program s much more attractive in terms of reputation in Europe and as a program overall.if someone know the program or have any experience with the school , I would be very interested to hear about it . Thanks
Dear All ,
Anyone is enrolled in the online MBA in DBS , I've got an offer for April intake and it seems very interesting since they have a high ranking in FT , QS, THE ECONOMIST ecc...honetly i want to pursue the MBA to advance my current position and to have a queen knowledge in all business areas , I previously posted last year about the MIP iflex Emba but I think DBS program s much more attractive in terms of reputation in Europe and as a program overall.if someone know the program or have any experience with the school , I would be very interested to hear about it . Thanks
Duncan
Was it George who pasted about his experience with that course? Try searching the board. It sounded a bit traditional but Durham is a great brand.
Was it George who pasted about his experience with that course? Try searching the board. It sounded a bit traditional but Durham is a great brand.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Durham, United Kingdom 47 Followers 350 Discussions

Related Articles

5 Questions for an Online MBA Graduate—Claire Osborn

Oct 31, 2017

We sat down with an online MBA graduate to discuss the pros and cons of an online degree, and how it really works.

More Articles

Hot Discussions