NHH - BI

Andy_B
I have got an offer from NHH ( EMBA ) and soon will most likely get from BI ( Digital EMBA ).
For the same budget I can get CASS online MBA or Cambridge part-time MSc in Enterpreneurship. I have not applied for the last 2 yet.

My goal is to be Technology director \ VP \ Section manager in big IT conculting companies in Norway.

Many recommends local school because of networking. Any idea about value of part-time MSc at Cambridge as well as NHH vs BI for local market ?

On the first look, Digital MBA from BI is more specialized for IT ( I can guess, better nettworking for IT carrea ) and BI is much bigger then NHH ( probably, more known internationally ), but NHH is couple places higher ranked by FT.

Are there anyone here from Norway?
I have got an offer from NHH ( EMBA ) and soon will most likely get from BI ( Digital EMBA ).
For the same budget I can get CASS online MBA or Cambridge part-time MSc in Enterpreneurship. I have not applied for the last 2 yet.

My goal is to be Technology director \ VP \ Section manager in big IT conculting companies in Norway.

Many recommends local school because of networking. Any idea about value of part-time MSc at Cambridge as well as NHH vs BI for local market ?

On the first look, Digital MBA from BI is more specialized for IT ( I can guess, better nettworking for IT carrea ) and BI is much bigger then NHH ( probably, more known internationally ), but NHH is couple places higher ranked by FT.

Are there anyone here from Norway?
mba hipste...
I guess the first question would be if you are Norwegian / speak the language there. If so, perhaps a program in Norwegian would be a good choice. If not, and if your goals are to work in Norway, you should probably work on your language skills first.
I guess the first question would be if you are Norwegian / speak the language there. If so, perhaps a program in Norwegian would be a good choice. If not, and if your goals are to work in Norway, you should probably work on your language skills first.
Duncan
BI and NHH are the right choices. The Cambridge MSc doesn't give you a business network, and an entrepreneurship qualification will not equip you for a big corporate role as well as an MBA.

Try: How to use LinkedIn to find the best school www.find-mba.com/board/33571
BI and NHH are the right choices. The Cambridge MSc doesn't give you a business network, and an entrepreneurship qualification will not equip you for a big corporate role as well as an MBA.

Try: How to use LinkedIn to find the best school www.find-mba.com/board/33571

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Cambridge, United Kingdom 39 Followers 245 Discussions
Bergen, Norway 7 Followers 16 Discussions
Oslo, Norway 35 Followers 25 Discussions

Hot Discussions