MBA Cranfield or Lancaster?

Thuy Tram
Hi all,

I got offers from some schools. I am considering a lot between MBA Cranfield (with £10.000 scholarship) and MBA Lancaster (50% scholarship).

The scholarship from Lancaster is more attractive (upon its lower tuition fee vs. Cranfield).

I have 7 years working experience in Marketing in Vietnam, and I really really want to find a job in Marketing after finishing the MBA. Could you please consult me which school is better in my case? (I am eligible to work in the UK, work visa is not required)

Thanks a lot for your help
Hi all,

I got offers from some schools. I am considering a lot between MBA Cranfield (with £10.000 scholarship) and MBA Lancaster (50% scholarship).

The scholarship from Lancaster is more attractive (upon its lower tuition fee vs. Cranfield).

I have 7 years working experience in Marketing in Vietnam, and I really really want to find a job in Marketing after finishing the MBA. Could you please consult me which school is better in my case? (I am eligible to work in the UK, work visa is not required)

Thanks a lot for your help
yipkc
Cranfield. No doubt about that, especially you have even gained a scholarship from them.

[Edited by yipkc on Jun 28, 2017]

Cranfield. No doubt about that, especially you have even gained a scholarship from them.
Thuy Tram
Thank you Yipkc

Lancaster has higher ranking (42 vs 52 - The Financial Times) and better scholarship, the tuition fee after deducing scholarship is just half of that of Cranfield. That makes me consider because I am self funded.
Thank you Yipkc

Lancaster has higher ranking (42 vs 52 - The Financial Times) and better scholarship, the tuition fee after deducing scholarship is just half of that of Cranfield. That makes me consider because I am self funded.
Duncan
This very much depends on your goals. Cranfield is better on some key variables:
- Weighted salary($)
- Careers progress
- Employment in 3 months
- Alumni Recommends
This very much depends on your goals. Cranfield is better on some key variables:
- Weighted salary($)
- Careers progress
- Employment in 3 months
- Alumni Recommends

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Bedford, United Kingdom 40 Followers 313 Discussions
Lancaster, United Kingdom 18 Followers 263 Discussions

Related Articles

Beyond London: MBA Programs in England

By M. Filtz on Jun 08, 2012

More Articles