LBS MBA (2020 Intake) - calling all applicants!

I know it's a bit early, but let's discuss here!
I know it's a bit early, but let's discuss here!
i completed my BE in CSE .But i had 10 backlogs unfortunalety .Even then i have a good score and cleared all maths paper ,managements papers and few coding subjects at first attempt.Do i have any chance of getting into MiM programe in LSB for 2020 intake ?
i completed my BE in CSE .But i had 10 backlogs unfortunalety .Even then i have a good score and cleared all maths paper ,managements papers and few coding subjects at first attempt.Do i have any chance of getting into MiM programe in LSB for 2020 intake ?
laurie
What was your overall GPA? The average GMAT score for the program is quite high - if you have a lower than average GPA you'll probably need a 700+ GMAT score.
What was your overall GPA? The average GMAT score for the program is quite high - if you have a lower than average GPA you'll probably need a 700+ GMAT score.
laurie
However, this thread seems to be about the LBS MBA - you might have more feedback if you start a new thread about the MiM program...
However, this thread seems to be about the LBS MBA - you might have more feedback if you start a new thread about the MiM program...
Yes, I intended this thread to be about the MBA...
Yes, I intended this thread to be about the MBA...

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

London, United Kingdom 127 Followers 413 Discussions

Hot Discussions