Imperial Weekend vs Full Time Entry Requirements 2.1 or 2.2?

Hi all,
Bit of background - I'm a senior PM working in Aerospace (+8 years exp) in London I'm currently browsing and researching MBA programs to see what fits me.

I have a 2:2 Bachelors, is an MBA in a triple accredited Business School just a dream that I should let go of now? If it is 0% chance of admission what course would you recommend to top me up as I am seriously prepared to do what it takes!

Also I was browsing Imperial courses and noted the Full-time has an entry requirement of 2.2 whereas the Weekend has a requirement of 2.1. Does any one know the real reason for this? The courses must be by in large near identical so I couldn't wrap my head around it.

thank you for replies in advance!

Hi all,
Bit of background - I'm a senior PM working in Aerospace (+8 years exp) in London I'm currently browsing and researching MBA programs to see what fits me.

I have a 2:2 Bachelors, is an MBA in a triple accredited Business School just a dream that I should let go of now? If it is 0% chance of admission what course would you recommend to top me up as I am seriously prepared to do what it takes!

Also I was browsing Imperial courses and noted the Full-time has an entry requirement of 2.2 whereas the Weekend has a requirement of 2.1. Does any one know the real reason for this? The courses must be by in large near identical so I couldn't wrap my head around it.

thank you for replies in advance!
Duncan

I don't see this requirement for a 2:1 on the weekend MBA page.

I don't see this requirement for a 2:1 on the weekend MBA page.

Hi Duncan,
I've just checked and the requirement I read is on their standard website (this forum won't let me link for some reason). If you go to Imperial.ac.uk then click study -> courses for 2021-2022 navigate to MBA weekend and full and the entry requirement 2.1/2.2 respectively is on their website. However you're right in that if you go to their Imperal.ac.uk/Business-School website (which is a different layout) it does say: - "
A good undergraduate degree from a recognised university or the international equivalent". so we were both right! :)

Assuming the Business-school is the gospel, can you be honest with me what are my chances of getting in with a 2.2? is it 1%, 10% or 0%? What I'm getting at is this - will my application to a triple accredited London Business school even be considered even if I have good work exp and a ~700 GMAT score.Thank you,

Hi Duncan,<br>I've just checked and the requirement I read is on their standard website (this forum won't let me link for some reason). If you go to Imperial.ac.uk then click study -&gt; courses for 2021-2022 navigate to MBA weekend and full and the entry requirement 2.1/2.2 respectively is on their website. However you're right in that if you go to their Imperal.ac.uk/Business-School website (which is a different layout) it does say: - "
A good undergraduate degree from a recognised university or the&nbsp;international equivalent". so we were both right! :)<br><br><br>Assuming the Business-school is the gospel, can you be honest with me what are my chances of getting in with a 2.2? is it 1%, 10% or 0%? What I'm getting at is this - will my application to a triple accredited London Business school even be considered even if I have good work exp and a ~700 GMAT score.<div>Thank you,</div>
Duncan

It's much easier to get into the part-time programmes. I was admitted to the LBS EMBA with great work experience, a 640 GMAT and a really weak undergar degree. 

It's much easier to get into the part-time programmes. I was admitted to the LBS EMBA with great work experience, a 640 GMAT and a really weak undergar degree.&nbsp;

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

London, United Kingdom 96 Followers 306 Discussions

Other Related Content

Jun 15, 2020

The Financial Times Publishes Master in Finance Rankings for 2020

News Jun 15, 2020