Hi, Completed my Bachelors in Engineering. Interested in Finance and would like to pursue career in Finance. No Experience and No GMAT. Hence interested to Pursue MSc Course related to Finance or Management. Post the course completion, I would like pursue a Job opportunity in the finance domain in UK.
Have the following options for the MSc Program -
1. Uni of Glasgow (MSc Management with International Finance) - (QS Ranking 81)
2. Uni of Bristol (MSc Finance and Investment) - (QS Ranking 61)
3. Uni of Bath (MSc Finance and Banking) (QS: 179)
4. Uni of Birmingham (MSc Financial Management) (QS: 91)
5. Uni of Glasgow (M Fin - International Finance) --> Yet to get offer
Have the following questions -
1. Confused whether I need to give preference to overall university ranking or Subject Ranking - Objective is to get a Job in UK. Need your guidance.
2. Suggest me a course from the above list which has better recognition in Finance areas. I am inclined to Uni of Glasgow (Management with International Finance) or Uni of Bristol (Finance and Investment) just based on overall university ranking with my limited knowledge. Appreciate your guidance..
I am sorry post MSc related questions in MBA dashboard...
[Edited by vijays on Jun 20, 2022]